I collected my pup on Saturday

Thistle

Visit site
She’s beautifu! Enjoy ? also loving the name toast, so a bit disappointed you didn’t name Freya something like “jam” ?

Toast is named because we have a Springer called Beans.

We used to have a lovely black lab called Hera, the kids named her because they were studying greek history at school, the goddess of beauty, kindness, intelligence and fertility. Freya is the norse equivalent, I love that we now have another dog with the same name meaning.

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
Toast is named because we have a Springer called Beans.

We used to have a lovely black lab called Hera, the kids named her because they were studying greek history at school, the goddess of beauty, kindness, intelligence and fertility. Freya is the norse equivalent, I love that we now have another dog with the same name meaning.

Toffee would have suited her, too. She is beautiful whatever she is called.

Thistle

Visit site
I like Toffee too, also for a dog lab Tarka. I also needed a name that doesn't sound like any of the others, Beans, Toast, Barley, Lily. When I'm working my dogs they get sent for retrieves using their name as the send command, so I wanted a very different initial sound.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Really gorgeous!
so nice to hear a new puppy story that doesn’t make me a bit scared! ? I keep hearing of puppies being a nightmare the first few days and get a bit worried about getting mine!
Amazing how your older dog has just accepted her like that. Like the perfect fit!