I dropped my hat and need a new one! Suggestions very welcome!

PeanutButterDragon

Visit site
Gah!!!! I had a looooonnnnng day at work yesterday heaving and shifting boxes so when I went for my lesson this morning I was somewhat lacklustre and did come unstuck when my instructors youngster decided to tip me off and cracked my head (and thus hat). Reasoned to myself it'd be fine . . . but then on the walk up the 4 flights of stairs to my flat I fell up the stairs and dropped my hat. It rolled down an entire flight and smack bang into the wall! So I need a new one methinks!! Any suggestions under £100 for a good one??

TinselRider

www.gatesequestrian.webs.com
how about a champion vent air......huge fan of them!
grin.gif

MizElz

Visit site
Give it a squeeze, and if it doesnt give, I'd say hold on till Christmas....then get one of those lovely new ones with the flag on the top
smirk.gif

Okay, probably not the best of advice to give, but my eight year old hat has survived many a tumble and fall!
grin.gif

MooMoo

Visit site
Its really comfy, the foamy stuff on the inside moulds pretty well rather than ones that seem to mould your head and give you a headache!
And as the name suggests it ventilates rather well, and it has a funky dunky silver bit on it. hehe!

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
Sorry IGNORE the advice to carry on using it, if you fall and it's already damaged it will hurt you much worse than before.
Can't suggest which model but remember manufacturers seem to be different shapes, so try on a few to see what shape your head is..

pinktiger

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
how about a champion vent air......huge fan of them!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto^^^^ best hat ive ever had!! (above my GPA too)!!!!!

dwi

Visit site
I have a dublin onyx because it fits my head shape really well. I just go to the tack shop and try loads of different brands on because they are all subtely different