I failed at fostering.....

wipeout

Visit site
Back in September I posted this thread:

http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=482634

about a puppy I was fostering, we weren't sure what breed he was and to be honest we still have people telling us he is various things but I thought I'd post a couple of photos for you to see.

Gadget7Months016.jpg

Gadget7Months002.jpg

So does anyone have any idea now?!

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
kelpie cross? merle border collie cross? as you say you failed fostering do i assume that you adopted him? he's lovely BTW, what have you called him?

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
Cool name :D I do think the merle is very strong and still do think there is some Aussie shepherd in there but probably crossed with a collie or something?

Well done, ya big failure :p :D

lula

Visit site
your boy definitely has a lot of collie in him. i have a sable and white border collie and in the top pic their head and ear shapes are identical.

Does he have a white tip on the end of his tail?

NeverSayNever

Visit site
ooh he is lush! :D People always seem to suggest BC x based on shape of head, ear shape/carriage/ markings.... in reality there is SO much variation in the breed (hence why i love it) that there is every chance he is a full BC Id say:cool:

wipeout

Visit site
He does have a white tip on his tail! He is quite a bit chunkier than my other dog who is a border colie.
People do want to stop and chat but he'd rather be on the move and he makes it obvious he isn't interested in hanging around! We have completed puppy classes and have started on our bronze good citizen award just to try and prove to everyone who knows him that he doesn't REALLY deserve his ASBO label........ I mean who doesn't surf on the coffee table?!!