I had my annual cuddle today

pansymouse

Visit site
My super business-like and stand-offish mare was sedated today for her annual teeth rasp so I was able to enjoy half an hour of cuddles and ear tickling without being given a withering "how very dare you" look :D

Mongoose11

Visit site
I always say that the only time I get proper kisses and cuddles with mine is when she is sedated while the rest of the time I risk being head butted away. Hope you made the most of it!

Greylegs

Visit site
Aww ... that's bait sad. My lad lets me cuddle him all the time. In fact he'll let anyone cuddle him ... he loves it (and is very cuddly!). If you need more pony cuddles, pop round. He'd be very willing to oblige ...

Bilbo_Baggins

Visit site
Maybe its a gelding thing? My chappie loves a hug, so much so he has learnt (and I am bad to give him attention for it I know!!) that when I am poop-scooping or doing something in the field if he comes up behind me and gently hooks me towards him with his chin on my shoulder he gets cuddles and ear rubs (which are his favourite thing!) and loves having raspberries blown on his lips! I can't resist him and I know he is only doing it for attention but its nice to get a hug from him :)

However, the mare I rode as I lead mare for 4 years absolutely hates cuddles. I would get the stink eye all the time!

turnbuckle

Visit site
Mine thinks cuddles are for gurlz, chiz chiz. (Prize if you can identify the quote).

But he will tolerate a muzzle nuzzle, generally with a VERY long-suffering expression - if he can see you're looking at him. The other day I flicked my eye up when he didn't expect it and he had an expression of great and tender delight on his daft face!

Nessa4

Visit site
Mine thinks cuddles are for gurlz, chiz chiz. (Prize if you can identify the quote).

But he will tolerate a muzzle nuzzle, generally with a VERY long-suffering expression - if he can see you're looking at him. The other day I flicked my eye up when he didn't expect it and he had an expression of great and tender delight on his daft face!

Nigel Peasmold (?) as illustrated by Quentin Blake - do I get a prize??

Fjord

Visit site
My girl was a bit worn out after our hack at the weekend, I took full advantage for muzzle nuzzles and ear scratches while she was too tired to care!

turnbuckle

Visit site
Nigel Peasmold (?) as illustrated by Quentin Blake - do I get a prize??

A very little one for effort. Nigel Molesworth by Ronald Searle, as any fule kno. :) It panes me to think we are on the same forrum.

Down With Skool was the first book. Very funny. Do buy and enjoy.