I HATE showing

Littlelegs

Visit site
Yeah, me too. Like taking daughter to local ones, and will take young horses for experience. Only other reason is to do wh if its in hacking distance purely cos it has a course of jumps. Only reason I like taking daughter is cos she loves it. First riddens & kids classes usually first thing, then I tend to sit about eating for the day while waiting for stuff like fancy dress. And Pmsl at the stupid bint who slagged off daughters pony when pony 3, using phrases such as meat pony, wants shooting, nasty little **** etc to my then 5yr old child. There's a certain childish joy at laughing at her screw up. And entertaining to watch her face when meat pony is subsequently placed above hers & her nasty kicking child in every class. This years highlight was watching our 'unlike yours, perfect pc schoolmaster, who unlike yours is a good kids pony' stamp on her feet outside first ridden. Then dump nasty child in the clear round when it refused after it had its teeth socked one too many times.

Dry Rot

Visit site
Wots a show???

I always get stuck on trailer watch....:(:(:(

Oh, AND I pay entries and all the other expenses.

And I've always wondered, is there ever any prize money?:rolleyes:

(But I don't mind really).

guido16

Visit site
Sorry, did I say I hate showing. Meant to say, the judge really was an expert, knew what she was looking at...lol yes, the boy won. Again.
Everything he has done since being backed 4 months ago, he has got either 1st or 2nd, usually at dressage, up to prelim now, but, ridden hunter, he won. Big class and such a good lad, considering we waited so long.

Had jumping lesson last week so he is on his way to eventing!!

But, I still hate showing....we didn't wait for second class as such a good boy in first.

mandwhy

Visit site
I watched some at a show the other day as it has been a while, OMG it is so long! They were running like 2 hours behind, I didn't have the patience to wait for the thoroughbred classes I wanted to watch in case I might want a go one day, I think I may fall asleep if I do :)

However well done on your win!