I Hate Snow.

helloamys

Visit site
Its been horrible weather for about 2 weeks and just when I some actual grass it snowed again. and again.

I wouldnt mind but this is my first winter driving and I hate it, also I practically bought a horse, I just need to ride it and see what he's like which I cant because of the weather!

It doesnt look like its going to clear anytime soon either..
frown.gif

Visit site
Me too!!!!! I'm so sick of it now, I was quite excited the first time but then we couldn't get to the field because of the ice and had to keep them in for 10 days! and I don't want to do that again! Flippin white stuff
blush.gif
)

ladyearl

vvv
Totall agree. I have (very rare) two days off and no idea what one actually does if one can't ride. It's the ice that really gets to me - can't wait to take a normal walking stride again !!

sea_view

Visit site
I'm scunnered too - after keeping my boy fit right up to the festive holidays with some lessons and comps to go to the snow started and basically hasn't stopped, he's now not been sat on for almost three weeks other than pottering around the field as we can't get out the yard. Lovely to look at but so frustrating to work with when it comes to horses
frown.gif

katie_and_toto

Visit site
me too! it was quite a nice day today, so we took toto to an all weather arena to do some jumping, and after 15 mins it just poured down with snow, we stuck it out for 10 mins then had to give up, we were both soaked!! We sorted him out, put him on the trailer, and it promptly stopped snowing!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

janet68

Visit site
Had to deliver my horse to new yard this morning and guess what? YES it had to bloody snow (very hard) I HATE THE STUFF

JamesEarwaker

www.jamesearwaker.co.uk
Yes its rather getting a bit tedious now, shorter days arnt helping, but i cant grumble, frozen ground lets me get onto all the grass to cut hedges without making a huge mess, just mucks everything else up!!!

*My 100th post, heres to the next 100
smile.gif