I have a new pony....

sw123

Visit site
its all rather scary as I've had Tog for a long long time but he has come back from injury fine and I want to keep him that way so he can now have a new job description just doing fun things and not too many lessons!!

This is the new boy to fill his rather large shoes....

16hh (altho i think he grew in the lorry last night!), 5 years, came out of Cavan sales last year, has hunted quite a bit and done some BSJA over the winter. Hopefully he wants to be an eventer!

Pedigree here - http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/mullentine+forever he's by a son of Cavalier and got some good TB lines too!

I got him home late last night and had to go to work early this morning so not had much chance to see him yet but a few pics

216099_972855319978_199704011_50323440_5974393_n.jpg

206932_972855499618_199704011_50323447_6508465_n.jpg

216187_972855749118_199704011_50323456_4162631_n.jpg

All very exciting and also rather terrifying, dont know if I can ride a non small grey irish number but sure there will be lots of ups, downs and fun trying!!

Rosiefan

Visit site
Sounds very promising and looking pretty good but please may we have some pictures of him without his clothes on when you get a chance :)

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
He looks really smart and I love the TB he has on the sires side. Hope you have some real fun with him.

sw123

Visit site
He looks very nice, you can't beat a nice bay pony. ;) How has Tog taken to the young pretender? :rolleyes:

Oh Baydale don't go there - i got home last night having put new boy (who is currently nameless) away and burst out crying, my poor boyfriend was a bit bemused as obviously having a new horse there is nothing to be sad about... But I was so upset that Tog hadnt looked happy and thought he wasnt getting attention and what if Tog doesnt like him and what if I can only ride Tog etc etc. Boyfriend replied with "Sally....they're horses...."

Baydale

Visit site
Oh Baydale don't go there - i got home last night having put new boy (who is currently nameless) away and burst out crying, my poor boyfriend was a bit bemused as obviously having a new horse there is nothing to be sad about... But I was so upset that Tog hadnt looked happy and thought he wasnt getting attention and what if Tog doesnt like him and what if I can only ride Tog etc etc. Boyfriend replied with "Sally....they're horses...."

Awwww, I hope you told him that whilst they're horses, they're not just horses? :rolleyes: Maybe if you told him it's like having a new boyfriend even though you haven't particularly fallen out with the old one, then he might have understood? :p ;)

Liesel

Visit site
Baydale that post made me laugh. Next time my hubby says anything along the lines of she's just a horse, I will retort with your post !

sw123

Visit site
Baydale that made me laugh too!! Sadly because he's a farmer an animal is just that, an animal! However, I think he has realised after this long that Tog is more than just a horse and comes way above him in the pecking order!!