I have been thinking of using Painters Row

strictlyhorsey

Visit site
I have been thinking of using Painters Row on my mare next year has anyone got any of his youngsters and what are they like? Any feedback on what he is like as a stallion, his disposition for instance.

niamhmacc

New User
Visit site
hi I have also been thinking of using this stallion on my mare and I was wondering if you have sourced any information on him? I think he is very attractive and with nice movement but what Im most interested in is his jump, have you heard anything about this:confused:

strictlyhorsey

Visit site
I have found out a little more about him and contact details since last post. He sired the 2010 winning filly at the RDS and in pics she looks stunning. Painters Row was originally used by Jan Grieve in Netherlands and as Jan is so incredibly knowledgable if he was no good he would never have used him. He has sired a lot of good horses in Denmark as well as Netherlands. Ray Cahalane is very nice and helpful to speak to. I have chosen a different stallion for my mare but only because of what I want to improve other wise I think that he or Albaran at Kylemore look very good. By the way Jan Grieve also owned Albaran as well at Watermill Swatch at one time. PM me if you want and I can send a pic of the filly.

Eothain

Visit site
I'm using Painter's Row on an Ojasper X Flagmount King mare this year. Have to do a little rain dance in the hope of getting a filly to be a future broodmare. Painter's Row is a horse I've gotten very fond of very quickly. I don't expect him to sire any superstar showjumpers but I think he's a horse you'll see popping up in the damline more and more often