I HAVE FOUND THE ANSWER. ROLL UP, ROLL UP ALL OWNERS OF WHITE TAILED BEASTS!

mandwhy

Visit site
Ok I'm sold, why does it only come in 3 litres that is a most unmanageable amount! Who wants to send me a teaspoonful? Thankfully only have flaxen manes to deal with but the tails, eurgh, the tails!

MiJodsR2BlinkinTite

Slopping along on a loose rein somewhere in Devon
Visit site
I've looked at the website which comes up with the link OP gave.

BUT...... whilst I'm sure its a fab product and one which the OP has used and endorses, its just a personal rant but personally websites which give NO idea of either the price, OR the basic's of what's in a product, irritate me beyond belief.

I.e. WTF's in it??? OK I appreciate they may not want to give any trade secrets away BUT if the stuff's got something like Pig Oil or Sulphur, or harsh detergent in it, then I blimmin well WOULD like to know! Coz my boy has got pink skin and white legs and we've already discovered that Pig Oil & Sulphur brings him up red and sore. A list of basic ingredients is all that's needed, just the same as A.N. Other product one might buy say in local tack shop.

I've e-mailed them to ask about (1) cost of product & postage and (2) an idea of basic ingredients.

Adopter

Visit site
We used to use the green kitchen/household soap to wash our grey ponies tail, this was in the days before you could find special horse shampoo so easily. This thread has reminded me how well that worked she had a lovely sparkling tail when it was washed. I think I will try and find some again to try. It was always very cheap and all the animals were shampooed with it. My two have thick tails which definately need a wash at present, it would be lovely to get them sparkling and white.

Twinkley Lights

Visit site
Maybe I shouldn't say this but they sell it at one of my local tack shops! However as it comes in large amounts I think it would be just as much for me to post it out to you guys as they are quoting. :(

Which tack shop pls Cally I'm near Notts??. Also can you do the whole pony , my companion lad is a white and blue cob .... mostly white:D

Mongoose11

Visit site
Oooh good work Horlicks, but is it the same as the magical soft soap with magical wee removing properties? (Probably :))

maisie06

Visit site
Thankyou!! will pass this info onto friend who has a traditional cob with white (sometimes) flowing feathers, mane and tail!!

MerrySherryRider

Visit site