I have had a fantastic birthday day just had to share

Patches

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks Patches
grin.gif
coming next time? Was the telescope any good?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was mirrors that had been re-coated that we collecting for Duncan's 10"
blush.gif

£175 for a couple of pieces of glass and he thinks I waste money on horses!
smirk.gif

Definitely hope to come next time.

Pidge

Visit site
thanks honey, think it was someone else riding him yesterday not me I don't jump big fences
grin.gif
smirk.gif
tongue.gif
still grinning when I think of jumping those 2 steeplechase fences
grin.gif

Pidge

Visit site
blush.gif
too much information there about Duncan's 10"
blush.gif
smirk.gif
grin.gif
you lucky girl you
grin.gif

I think you can work on some things for the ponies then if he spent that much on a couple of pieces of glass
wink.gif

Will let you know when we're going again, am tempted to organise a HHO meet there but look what happened last time -Monday before due to go Pidge goes lame and then we have the hock spavin to deal with.....................

Pidge

Visit site
Mmm see he was very keen to get back to her whenever you went ahead so think he may be liking greys too
blush.gif
what on earth is he going to do when you and Lisa come along, he won't know whether to flirt with May or Milly? he's such a tart
wink.gif
grin.gif

Mooch

photobucket.com
He, he!

I'm sure it's not love on his behalf, more a case of that he was lead boy yesterday and didn't want the big tank to be infront, just incase she was going to pinch some of 'HIS' jumps!

Milly had a little nose action with Sunny too!

As for Pidge and May being together, I'd be more worried about the two speed demons charging off into the distance and me hanging on for dear life as Milly rushes off to be with them!

Pidge

Visit site
shh don't tell Pidge otherwise he'll get jealous if he knows one of his girlies was flirting with another boy!
I so don't know what you mean about speed demons
blush.gif
you do realise that's the first time I've jumped the tyres going up that hill as we're usually going way too fast to jump them
shocked.gif
We could always do a swap and you could have a spin on Pig and I'll have a spin on Milly?