I have no shame !!!!

lurcherlu

Visit site
Haha ok I have no shame ..... Please vote for her ;) this was her a month ago looking unfit, sweaty , dirty and a grub. She needs a prize or I do or whatever p,ease vote for us ;) thanks and if u do I promise to do another ybf style video ;)

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]http://bit.ly/1olD7m8[/FONT]

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
img-bump-cats-5-125

FionaM12

Visit site
I thought that was just like when I signed the Amnesty international appeal to free Meriam Ibrahim, and similar, and that they only wanted the email to confirm that I voted, but I must admit that I don't remember if I got any confirmation email after voting on the link above.

I don't trust any marketing site which needs my email just so that I can "vote" for something. :rolleyes3: I get very little spam to my email account and I plan to stay that way. ;)

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
I don't get much spam either. I've just checked my spam, nothing in there in English, only a few Swedish "amazing" offers about letting me borrow without collateral.

I would have thought it was bad PR for a business, to first let people vote in a contest they've organised, and then scare away potential customers by sending spam. But on the other hand, it wouldn't be the first time people owning a business did something which didn't seem sensible to me.