I have the best OH

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
Well its my birthday soon (a fairly milestone one ;) ) and OH brought this home tonight.............

I was squealing with surprise and delight :D Our older Xtrail has been fabulous, very little has went wrong and its towed Kia and I all over the country but it was getting older, and starting to grumble away and was approaching 90k miles so we were tentatively looking around for a replacement so OH sneakily went and got this :D I took it for a drive and its lovely :D its also a 173hp (our old one was the same) so better towing limit for my beasties, fully top spec model, leather heated seats, electric everything, sat nav and the best bit A REVERSING CAMERA!!! Just need to get a towbar on it and I cant wait to hitch it up and get someone out for a spin :D :D

Rhubarb

Visit site
Oh wow lucky you!!

I bought the same at the weekend and hopefully will pick it up next week! Its got a tow bar already as its used. I just need a horse and trailer now...!! IW do one in a similar colour.

OH lent me half the money but says I have to pay him back (he said that about my last car but havent paid him a bean back!!):)

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
Whilst I remember lol

Anyone in scotland (lower to central) know of a good cheap place to get a towbar fitted??

We used buchans the last time but they have taken a price hike and I'm sure there are places tha would pop one on for lots less than they are charging!

Much appreciated :D

Emma86

Visit site
Ooh lucky you! I love my Xtrail but it's dying a slow painful death at the moment due to old age, but I would definitely get a newer model if I had the pennies.

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
Thanks all :D he's in the major goodbooks at the minue haha :D

Can't wait to get a towbar on it!! Still looking around if anyone in central to lower scotland knows of anyone :)