I have three tickets for Badminton SJ which I can't use

tootsietoo

Visit site
This may be against the rules, I'm not sure!

I can't use my three tickets for the SJ on Sunday, very sadly. Badders doesn't do refunds. Does anyone know if I'd have much chance of selling them on the day if I loitered around the secretary for a bit waiting for someone to ask if they had any tickets left, or stuck a notice in my car window?

Or, of course, would anyone here like to buy them from me? £10 each, and I could meet you on Saturday morning at Badminton to hand them over.

West Block B, Row M6-8.

PollyP99

Visit site
This may be against the rules, I'm not sure!

I can't use my three tickets for the SJ on Sunday, very sadly. Badders doesn't do refunds. Does anyone know if I'd have much chance of selling them on the day if I loitered around the secretary for a bit waiting for someone to ask if they had any tickets left, or stuck a notice in my car window?

Or, of course, would anyone here like to buy them from me? £10 each, and I could meet you on Saturday morning at Badminton to hand them over.

West Block B, Row M6-8.

You can openly sell them at he box office, they don't mind at all but won't do,it for you, you will sell them easily I did this last year. Could have sold them many times over.

tootsietoo

Visit site
That's really helpful, thank you. Did you just wait by the desk until someone asked for SJ tickets? Hopefully not more than 10 mins or so!

PollyP99

Visit site
That's really helpful, thank you. Did you just wait by the desk until someone asked for SJ tickets? Hopefully not more than 10 mins or so!

I just went in said what I had to the staff and there was a queue waiting to buy them from the box office so had a captive queue no waiting involved!

GBL

Visit site
Tootsietoo - I've tried to PM you but as I'm new to the forum I don't know how to - do you still have these tickets? If so I'm happy to buy all three. :)