I jumped today!

Wildforestpony18

Visit site
For the first time in ages! I actually jumped! ok it was only about 1 ft or less but still :) But after i refuesed to jump at all after a fall i'm still pretty happy :D and also it was a double and at the end i was convinced to canter it and it was awesome :) Pointless thread i know but i just thought i'd let everyone know. ;)

I love my little girl she really did look after me and was a star :)

Moomin1

Visit site
Aww well done!!! I am a wimp jumping now!! I forced myself to jump 3ft 3 when I first got my mare and I have said that is the last jump I am ever going to do!!! It does make you feel so good when you make yourself do it though!!

Glad she went well for you!!!:)

Wildforestpony18

Visit site
Aww well done!!! I am a wimp jumping now!! I forced myself to jump 3ft 3 when I first got my mare and I have said that is the last jump I am ever going to do!!! It does make you feel so good when you make yourself do it though!!

Glad she went well for you!!!:)

Aww thanks :) you might give it another go one day :D

Abbeygale

Visit site
Well done to you! I jumped for the first time in about 5 years a couple of weeks ago, and loved it! My girly hasn't done all that much jumping, but she is such a confidence giver for jumping - she makes it feel so easy!

When's the next jumping? :)

Wildforestpony18

Visit site
Well done to you! I jumped for the first time in about 5 years a couple of weeks ago, and loved it! My girly hasn't done all that much jumping, but she is such a confidence giver for jumping - she makes it feel so easy!

When's the next jumping? :)

awww bless, join the club! mmmm... mabye next weekend? :p