I just adore Cctv

Equi

Visit site
Went out the stable back door to check on the fluffs and this little one was waiting for me and when I came back through she had plonked herself down in the boys stable. Had to move her cause I like the boys to have the solid partition separating them and she plonked herself down again immediately. Course I’m now hovering over the vet speed dial but as she’s not in any way distressed and vitals all normal I just left her under the camera. She got up about 30min later had a snack, a drink, a wee, a poo then plonked down again for a 3 hour hibernation ?

it’s times like this the absolute hassle it took to put in one camera was totally worth it.
3AA53EF8-0503-482F-8335-D6FBE4C02904.jpeg1CD2630C-697D-4C73-A5E1-A6EFB71E09E3.jpeg

dorsetladette

Visit site
I bought a cheaper version a few weeks ago as I was having things taken from the field. I absolutely love it. Its not been put up yet so I've wedged it in the windscreen of the lorry until OH gets it put up. I love logging in and watching the ponies and sheep mooching around.

MyBoyChe

Visit site
Numpty question, my boys are in stables next to each other, can you set it up so that you can watch more than 1 stable, not at the same time ,but switch between them

dorsetladette

Visit site
Numpty question, my boys are in stables next to each other, can you set it up so that you can watch more than 1 stable, not at the same time ,but switch between them

Mine is on an arm which you could adjust so it points in different directions. Would work if the partition between the stables wasn't full height.