I just cannot believe it...

rubyrumba

Visit site
My filly that had the ocd op has recovered very well, hair grown back and there are no white hairs. When she was bandaged though for the time after, she got quite a bad rub at the back, a few inches above the point of hock. It was just a little raw, no blood and it was treated. I didn't think it was that bad but the hair has grown back white. It is about the size of a 50p piece, maybe a bit bigger. I am very disappointed as one of the things i bought her for was showing. Especially as the actual operation has left no marks or white hairs or in fact any trace.
frown.gif

tikino

Visit site
i don't think this amount of white hair will make a difference to her showing carear just get out there and enjoy yourself. you could also camolage if with some hair die.

the important thing is you still have her

rubyrumba

Visit site
Yes i realise that still having her is the most important thing. Hair dye will do the job but it does really stand out like a sore thumb as she is chestnut. Will i still be able to show her to a high level?

PalominoMare

Visit site
I wouldn't worry - there's loads of showing products for this exact purpose, i actually get alot of enjoyment out of all the different tricks of the trade!