I just couldn't send her back......so I bought her!

cblover

Visit site
Some of you may remember my friend had chance of a pure bred clydesdale mare and I agreed to have her at my place over winter. She arrived but my friend's situation changed (sadly for her) and the poor clyde was about to become a casualty of circumstances.

She was, and still in to be honest, in a bit of a rough state. No one has harmed her but there is an element of neglect due to having no time for her. My daughter fell for her the minute she saw her. So........I just couldn't let her go back and bought her myself.

Newlands Bank Megan is a beautiful, bay roan clydesdale mare standing 17hh and she's 8 yrs old. So far I've wormed her and from what I saw come out she definitely needed it and I've worm counted her too. Her feet are on the way to being sorted and she's been to stay with the vets for a day as she needed two teeth widened to stop food getting stuck in. So, now the worms are sorted and her mouth is way more comfortable she is starting to put weight on.

It feels so good to give her the time and care she needs and deserves. It just felt right! X

silv

Visit site
Good on you for taking her on, I just love Clydesdales, such gentle giants. I am sure she will repay you many times over for your kindness to her. Definitely need some pictures.

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
iPad or PC? Here are instructions for iPad, PC is similar and gives you instructions.

On the iPad app, click on the pic, when it's the only pic on the screen, there's a symbol top right that looks like a link of chain. Click on it, then click on the img code that comes up like a drop box. Then when you're writing your post, press after your writing before you submit and hold, it will say paste.

Click the word paste, there will be a long code on the screen and when you submit your post, the picture will be embedded in the post.

cblover

Visit site
Thanks everyone. I'll do my best to add some pics. She wasn't exactly plan A but she's fit it perfectly. Funny how things work out isn't it.