I Just Want To Sit Down & Cry

FionaM12

Visit site
Only just seen this thread. :( Massive hugs form me too. Poor you, poor Mum, poor Ebony. :(

Here's hoping things are better for all of you very soon. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ghostie

Visit site
Hugs to all that need them, and i can offer head butts and purrs from some very soppy cats too.

It will be no time at all until you are over your virus and can go and see your mum, but in the meantime ring her up for a good natter and a cry if you need it. That is what mums are for.

Fingers crossed for Ebony's swift recovery. At least with it having happened now she should be better in time for you to get out and enjoy the sunshine when summer comes xx

TicTac

Visit site
What can I say that hasn't allready been said. Life seems so unfair at times and some people have more than their fair share of trials and tribulations.

Chin up. You have many friends on here you can sound off too and I'm sure your mum would love to hear from you via skype, phone or good old email.

I wish you, your mum and your horse all the best in the coming weeks and hopefully things will turn a corner and start looking up. x

Merrymoles

Visit site
Life always seems to kick you hardest when you are already down. So sorry you're having such a rubbish time but take some strength from the fact that we're all sending you positive vibes and things will improve. As others have said, have a right good cry then take a deep breath, chin up and kick on and you will get through this as you have already got through so much rubbish stuff.

Rowreach

👀
Visit site
Wish I could offer some practical help, but can only say that I've some idea of what you're going through and if you need a bl**dy good cry then go right ahead - I'll be your virtual shoulder :) - you'll feel better if you let it all out. Hugs all round x

MyBoyChe

Visit site
Hugs from me & Che too x Im just getting over a horrid, fluey virus and its knocked me for six, so your Mum most def will be grateful to you for thoughtfully staying away until you feel healthier. Im another who always reads your posts with a degree of amazement and a whole lot of admiration for all you cope with and how you just get on with things. I know this setback with Ebony will be a huge knock, but you and she will manage and she will get better with you to help her, you are a great team. Stay strong xx

ebonyallen

Visit site
Thank you all so very much for your very kind words. I had been at the yard for 12 hours yesterday without a break or food, and really was very tired and full of emotion, it really upsets me to see Ebony so scared and in pain as I am sure you all know that feeling of being so helpless. The vet did a great job with her and today she seems more like her old self bright eyed and bushy tailed, and acting the Drama Queen enjoying all the extra fuss everyone was making of her (milking every moment of it) Have spoken to mum and she seems brighter in herself as well, so things already seems a bit better and your kind words really do help, have to say had a little tear in my eye reading them, but in a good way. The vet is out again on Monday so I will keep you up to date with her progress, your really are a wonderfull bunch of people thank you again for all your support and the Hugs they were great, so big hugs back to you all :)

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
Oh sweetie.

I remember the number of times I couldn't go to see my Mum due to me having a cold and her undergoing Chemo. I'd send her little cards or we'd ring each other two or three times a day. I missed the cups of tea and her scones, but we made up for it when my cold was gone.

ebonyallen

Visit site
Oh sweetie.

I remember the number of times I couldn't go to see my Mum due to me having a cold and her undergoing Chemo. I'd send her little cards or we'd ring each other two or three times a day. I missed the cups of tea and her scones, but we made up for it when my cold was gone.

Thanks Mrs M, tomorrow will be hard will be first time ever will have missed Mothers Day, already missed her and dads birthdays last week, but we will make up for all of them very soon :)