I love my cat but....

Mrs B

Visit site
Jealous! My last cat was a lap sitter, and my current two couldn’t care less - it’s very sad!

This.

All my previous cats have loved laps to the point of being complete PITAs ... (one handed typing, one handed eating, one handed phone answering ... you get the picture.)

My current 2? Both Bengals and although utterly enchanting (and mad and loving and funny) they are NOT lap cats.

I miss lap cuddles terribly ... :confused:

Bob notacob

Visit site
I have recently been re-educating a friends cat to the unbelievable (from a cat point of view) idea that prancing onto an office table is not a career move.

Ratface

Visit site
This.

All my previous cats have loved laps to the point of being complete PITAs ... (one handed typing, one handed eating, one handed phone answering ... you get the picture.)

My current 2? Both Bengals and although utterly enchanting (and mad and loving and funny) they are NOT lap cats.

I miss lap cuddles terribly ... :confused:
I have an arrogant, greedy, fat stripey feline fiend who isn't remotely affectionate.
He's a rescue, so I suppose that's understandable.
He's just arrived to demand luncheon: Now.
I'm off to fulfil the order.

fetlock

Visit site
Mine is on and off my desk for hours on end as though she's attached to it by a piece of elastic.

If she's not on the desk she's on my lap. Or lying along the back of my chair. As soon as I get out of the chair, she's on it, and has an uncanny knack for curling up on it, pretending to be so comfy and fast asleep that I couldn't possibly move her, in the time it takes to grab a cuppa from an already boiled kettle.

Burnttoast

Visit site
One of ours sits in the gap between me and my latop. As long as I have my hands at the keyboard in advance I can still type, more or less, as long as I don't mind her lying across my arms... The other, who's a bit more picky about her lap situations, will crouch in the kitchen during fireworks and thunder, and if you crouch down next to her she'll crawl onto your lap when it's horizontal and cling on. You can then sit on the floor if you can get your legs out from under you, or move around the place cossack-style. She used to be very anti-human so it's strange she's decided we're her best bet when she's really stressed.

Burnttoast

Visit site
314966934_3385896911628817_6241210676095648065_n.jpg