"I love my horse because...I love my horse despite"

PoppyPony

Visit site
Heard a feature on the radio about listener's boyfs/girlfs and thought it also applied to our horseys!

I'll go first...

I love my horse because of his genuine and kind nature...wouldn't hurt a fly and will always try so hard! (also because galloping on him is the most fun thing in the world!)

I love my horse depsite the fact I have to work 26 hours a week on top of college and keeping him on DIY. yuck!

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
I love my horse because she's intelligent, beautiful, talented, never breaks anything or escapes, smells good and always tries hard. Also she has a sense of humour!
I love her despite the fact that she's expensive to keep and.... erm... that's all I've got
smile.gif

riotgirl

Visit site
I love my horse because she trusts me and we are on a real learing curve together.

I love my horse despite the fact we still haven't cured the biting habit and the fact she is an equine houdini.

SSM

Visit site
I love the Donkey - because she is perfect
smile.gif

Despite being a cowbag to load and clip (things we will overcome) oh and hates white vans up her rear!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parkranger

Visit site
I love my horse because he's a soppy bugger, looks after me when we're out riding and because he's such a cutey.

I love my horse dispite the fact that he can be a bit bolshy and thinks he rules the roost (typical man)

Dogbetty141

Visit site
I love my horse because he is a star, looks after me even when he is scared, whinnies at me when I arrive after a horrible days work, always pleased to see me.

I love my horse despite the fact that I have to work 40 hours a week to keep him.

JACQSZOO

Visit site
I love my horse because he is restoring my confidence and is just an all round loveable angel.
I love my horse despite it causing major rows with my hubby about the amount of time and money I spend on him
smile.gif

not_with_it

Visit site
I love my horse because of who she is. She has a character, is cheeky and is so talented.

I love my horse despite the fact that she can be very naughty at times.

the watcher

Visit site
I love my horses because they all have characters and are very rewarding

I love my horses despite the fortune they are costing me to keep and the early mornings (and constantly smelling of the stable)

BenjaminBunny

Visit site
I love my horse because we have a good bond and we respect each other, he would not intentionally hurt me.

I love my horse despite after buying him in April and passing a stage 5 vetting to find he's got suspensory ligament desmitis, I have spent a fortune on helping him (thank god for insurance) but I know he will be special once he's fully recovered because he's a fighter and has already gone through alot in his 9 years and is still a happy laid back chap who I have never seen scowl at horse or human.

TigerLilly

Visit site
I love my horses because they look after me just as much as i look after them.

I love my horses despite the expence but even so they are still worth every penny
smile.gif

HBII

Visit site
I love my horse because, she is so honest, kind natured, affectionate, fantastic to ride and looks after me
grin.gif

I love my horse despite, the 80 mile round trip I drive just to get to the yard and back
crazy.gif

Hb

Forget_Me_Not

Visit site
I'll do osca first....

I love this horse because he loses his head at the thought of jumping a 1'6 corss in the school striaght into canter, lines hes little self up and leaps into the sky and although he doesnt like to admit it he misses me and enjoys me when im thier.

I love him despite the fact he bolted with me and then brought me down with him and broke my ackle and now i cant ride for like ages and go to college and go out and and *relax*

Now Liberty....

I love liberty because there wasnt anything she wouldn't do for me, i love the way she ran over and whinnied to me... i love the way she went mad if i wasnt there... i love the way she gave me all my condifents back after losing it in the first place!!

I love her despite the fact shes not mine anymore....

And Dermot....

I love dermot because i see my future with him, i love how gentle and relaxing he is...

I love him despite that fact hes a big girl and over reacts and acts like ive just beaten him or something...

TheresaW

www.justgiving.com
I love my horse because she is the best mare in the wide world.

I love my horse despite the fact that she has white hind legs and especially when she is in season, they are a b!*$ard to keep clean.

sammys ma

Visit site
I love him because he is gentle, sensitive and restoring my confidence and teaching me new things all the time. Also having had a very bad start in life, has become trusting and brave.

I love him despite him being a grumpy b*gger, doesn't like cuddles,can be a lazy sod that can exhaust me within 10 minutes in the school and regularily jumps me out of the saddle!

tashyisaudrey

Visit site
I love my horse because she's honest and genuine and she has taught me so much. I love her funny ways and when she pulls faces
smile.gif

I love my horse despite the fact she's a real smarty pants thinks she knows everything, has stroppy tantrums occassionally, and despite the fact she takes all my money and time.

shellonabeach

Visit site
I love my horse because he is my best friend and has been with me through thick and thin, moving all over the country with me. He is the ideal man, good-looking, kind and considerate. He still enjoys me riding him even though I've got heavier over the 11 yrs I've owned him. He still acts like he is 5 and I am 14! He still jumps over 4 foot loose in the school just because he can.

I love my horse despite the fact that I'm too big for him and would like him to grow so we can compete again. I love him despite the fact he has to stop for a wee on every hack (in front of people) and despite the fact he poos in the middle of his stable and lays in it everynight - not to mention the amount of money he costs me!

_OC_

Visit site
I love my cob because, of him being him....I love my cob despite......well there is nothing....Oh I guess I have to work week ends(as money is good!)to keep him in the luxury he has come accustom to!
wink.gif

Kezza

Visit site
I love my nutter because he is exactly how I would have made my perfect pony had I been able to create one... He is truly the best equine I have ever had the fortune of knowing.

I love him despite the fact that he has me worrying about him most of the time!

4whitesocks

Visit site
I love my Ned because he is making me become a better rider, is helping me get my confidence back and because he's brave and clever & above all - lots of fun - behind every temper tantrum is a nugget of gold!

I love him despite the fact that when I add up the land I have bought to keep him, the stables I have yet to build, the trailer I have yet to buy and the livery I pay until they are built......I have to sit down and put my head between my knees!!

tabithakat64

Visit site
I love my pony because she's sweet and gentle and fast and always happy to see me. I love my pony despite the fact that she can't canter out in a group because she gets too excited or panics and when she bucks it feels like my spine is crunching.

I love my horse because he is the most beautifully marked I've ever seen, I love him because he doesn't get over excited or silly, because he's safe but not slow and because he makes me laugh. I love him despite the fact that he often tries to drag me or stands on my foot and has paddy's like atwo year old kid when he doesn't get attention.

KarenX

Visit site
I love my horse because he is gorgeous, chilled out, talented, big hearted, affectionate and just totally lovable.

I love my horse despite the fact that I have to work 40 hours a week to keep him (and his buddies). That is the only down side, but he's totally worth it!
grin.gif

Karen
smile.gif

Governor

Visit site
I love my horse because he's such a character, so willing, trainable, talented, beautiful and affectionate.

I love my horse despite his grumpy days, his pig-headed days and his messy days - and despite the fact he eats my money.

dwi

Visit site
I love Daisy because she is beautiful, feisty and loves her work

I love her despite the fact that she naps, put me in hospital for four days after kicking me, costs a fortune and we may never achieve our goal of winning a CHAPs class because she is a ****** to lead in hand

JessPickle

Visit site
I love my horse because he is a true BFG, friendly and HUGE. He has taught me so much and my jumping has improved dramatically from getting nervous jumping 2ft to jumping 3ft 6 confortably, thanks to pickle almost never refusing always trying his best.

JessPickle

Visit site
I love my horse because he is a true BFG, friendly and HUGE. He has taught me so much and my jumping has improved dramatically from getting nervous jumping 2ft to jumping 3ft 6 confortably, thanks to pickle almost never refusing always trying his best.

I love my horse despite him scaring me to death when I first hacked him a 17.1hh galloping full out in open fields where he has never been before is very scary! and they way he always is a pain to muck out as he just poos everywhere!