"I love my horse because...I love my horse despite"

merlinsquest

Visit site
I love my horse because he is a wonderful friend with whom I could never part.....................

I love my horse despite the fact that he only has three legs left (arthritis) and will cost me more than a new horse each year in supplements and vets bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leanne123

Visit site
i love my horses because they love me. i love the way alfie kisses me and un zips my jacket , the way he looks at me and trusts me to do anything. he also likes me singing to him when hes nervious (think hes tone deaf)
i love littleman because hes so cheeky, hes a pick pocket and also the best looking welsh a i've ever seen, he also chases the sheep that share his field when there scaring the kids. he comes back looking like santa with a wool beard.
and i love big john because he keeps , little man in the field.
i love them all regardless of hubbys moaning and groaning about how much they cost, how much time i spend with them.
my life would be so empty without them.

RunToEarth

Visit site
I love my horses because they kept me from sex,drung and rock&roll...well two out of three isnt bad..
grin.gif
I love my horses dispite...the fact that some days I have no social life...none at all, whatsoever.

SueAllen

Visit site
I love my horse because he is such a good ride out hunting, can do so much more than me and gives me inspiration and confidence and is a steady, quiet, well mannered and easy soul.

I love my horse despite the fact he is grey with mud magnets attached and takes soooo much cleaning! (come to think of it - so do I!)

paintsplat05

Visit site
i loved Star cos even though i must have made some awful mistakes when i first got him he always put up with me and was so affectionate and sweet!
i loved him despite the fact that i've never ever been so upset over something when i sold him.

Lucy_Ally

Visit site
I love Spring because she is beautiful, talented and very affectionate.

I love Spring despite the fact that she has attempted to drag me, squash me and refuse to come in from the field in the past
smirk.gif