I love my horse!!!!!!!

XxCoriexX

Visit site
575532_594218243921940_117626327_n.jpg
1001650_619300638080367_351725949_n.jpg
1379827_671756366168127_1159325842_n.jpg
1469798_686681928008904_1508157270_n.jpg
1604676_730130600330703_1338116527_n.jpg
I know this is a completely silly post but I feel like I have seen so many posts recently with people having problems, there horses are misbehaving or they don't like their yard, they don't like their horse, they don't like their vet! I feel the complete opposite! so I thought I would introduce everyone to my beautiful mare! this is Corie! she is 9 years old (in June and yes she will be having a birthday party!) she is the very first horse I have bought and owned myself (never had a pony as a child!) and she is fabulous! she always manages to cheer me up no matter how bad a day I have had, and since buying her last year our bond has really come on! the first picture was a few months after I first bought her, the second was in June of last year (about 6 months in) the day before she got her leg caught in a fence and managed to tear her tendon sheath! the ridden one was two months back into ridden work, we have one of our very first competition I have ever been to......we came first in the intro and the prelim class! the one of her head is just because I thought she looked nice in that picture! I received an email yesterday saying that we have qualified for the Intro championships in March and I think after the rough year we had (our firs together) we should go for it! love my horse, love my yard, and like my vet (would love them if it were free ;)) sorry for the gushy post but I am really feeling the love today.....must be because the sun has finally some out!

Hazel and Arnold

Visit site
Ahh that's lovely. She is a beautiful horse. I feel the same about my boy. I've had him for 15 years now, he's 17 years old. I bought him from the stud that I worked at (at weekends and a bit of work experience from college). I now have 2 kids and a husband and find looking after him very difficult but I always make time for him and love to be around him. I would post a picture but not sure how to do it!

XxCoriexX

Visit site
Ahh that's lovely. She is a beautiful horse. I feel the same about my boy. I've had him for 15 years now, he's 17 years old. I bought him from the stud that I worked at (at weekends and a bit of work experience from college). I now have 2 kids and a husband and find looking after him very difficult but I always make time for him and love to be around him. I would post a picture but not sure how to do it!

I just copied and pasted! seemed to work!

XxCoriexX

Visit site
I will have to get a more recent picture of her without a rug on! she looks so scrawny in that first picture! its amazing how you don't notice the subtle changes as they happen day by day!

3OldPonies

Visit site
She's absolutely adorable.

Would just like to say that although I do my fair share of moaning on these boards about vets, farriers, insurance, problems, etc. I do love all three of my old boys to bits (field ornaments that they are!) and woe betide anyone who causes them upset - hence the moaning ;)

Kenzo

Visit site
What a lovely post, it is nice change to read something upbeat and someone 'sharing the love' of their horse, she's a lovely looking lady.

kal40

Visit site
She is a pretty lady. Nice to hear a positive tale for a change.

I love my cob to bits and sometimes just find myself just watching him for example when I turn him out.

Same goes for the dog too. OH and I could sit all night and be entertained by her facial expressions and mannerisms.

Simple pleasures in life......