I love my horse

eahotson

Visit site
Even though she can be a bargey opinionated little madam sometimes.I just had a ride and I know she is a long way off the leg, although she is improving.Was working on getting her more forward and I just thought "How wonderful is this" because I am thinking more!more! and not sitting on her terrified.I am old now and definately not a brave rider and to feel so safe is wonderful.I will forgive her almost anything really just for that.

Peglo

Visit site
how lovely @eahotson

I’m another who just feels so blessed to own my little mare.
I hadn’t ridden her for several months over winter but I’m so comfortable with her I will quite happily jump on bare back, head collar on and making my lead rope into reins and ride her along the beach. She just makes my heart sing looking at her lovely wee face.
IMG_5215.jpeg
I just adore her.

eahotson

Visit site
how lovely @eahotson

I’m another who just feels so blessed to own my little mare.
I hadn’t ridden her for several months over winter but I’m so comfortable with her I will quite happily jump on bare back, head collar on and making my lead rope into reins and ride her along the beach. She just makes my heart sing looking at her lovely wee face.
View attachment 137014
I just adore her.
Another one worth her weight in gold.

thommackintosh

Visit site
That's lovely, and very relatable.
I'm pretty sure every night this week I've either told Harry I love the bones of him, or sung his praises to anyone who'll listen.
Maybe it's something to do with the lighter evenings 😉 if not, I'm getting softer in my old age 🤣🤣