Pictures I may have done a thing…buying unseen

BBP

Visit site
I thought you guys might like to see the result of the ‘do I get a 4th’ following the loss of our companion pony. He’s not an Arab, or a TB, or another PRE(x). Or anything ‘my type’. He’s not a riding horse. He’s not an elderly companion.

Oh no. He’s a yearling. He’s from Ireland. He’s a Connemara. And I can’t wait to meet him!!

The cool thing is I have zero expectations. Which means he can be whatever he wants to be when he grows up. If he wants to be an eventer, great. Happy hacker? Cool. Lawnmower? That’s fine too. So I can’t be disappointed with him. I’m having the usual ‘what on earth have I done’ moments, questioning my midlife crisis, but then I look at his little face and think…surely he can’t be as much trouble as BBP??!?

I thought I’d share now even though he’s not quite on my doorstep yet (first load next week), because I’m hoping once he arrives I’ll be too busy enjoying my ponies and will quit messing around on the internet!

BBP

Visit site
Thanks everyone! I’m very excited to have him join the gang. Currently trying to think of a stable name for him as he doesn’t really have one, and his registered name is entirely uninteresting and unimaginative (apologies to breeder).

Equi

Visit site
So handsome!!!! I think he’s going to be a little fire cracker lol is he a Smokey black colour? Looks similar to my wee elvis who’s a flippin nightmare ?

Names will be fun! Can’t wait to hear what you decide.

BBP

Visit site
So handsome!!!! I think he’s going to be a little fire cracker lol is he a Smokey black colour? Looks similar to my wee elvis who’s a flippin nightmare ?

Names will be fun! Can’t wait to hear what you decide.

Smokey black is my guess too. He’s described as chocolate dun (which obviously doesn’t occur in connies but I think is a common description), and vet called him bay. But BBP is smokey black and has the same coffee colour ear fluff, he just has red highlights instead of blonde.