Pictures I might be biased but...

JJS

Visit site
... I actually think there's a pretty nice filly hiding away under all of that hair! For a rising two year old who's always lived out, has never had hard feed, and has been left to grow on as naturally as possible, I think she's turning into quite a smart little BOGOF :)

ZaSyob9l.jpg

WBfAjwVl.jpg

JJS

Visit site
What size is she now ?

She string tests to 16hh, but she's been hovering around 14.2hh for a long time now (although she's closer to 15hh behind :rolleyes:). I'm actually hoping she comes in a little smaller than that estimate, as she really is Welsh through and through, so probably easier in a more pint-sized package!

oh, lovely! I see some welshy in that face.

She definitely has a Welsh head (and personality, God help me)!

She is lovely.Is she bigger than Mary yet?

Bigger behind but still slightly smaller in front.

What a beautiful colour she’s developed. Can’t wait to see how she looks when the seasonal fluff goes.

I love her colour. Before she arrived, I was hoping she'd inherit her sire's cream gene, and that I'd have a little palomino or buckskin, but my gut always said she'd be a bay filly. Now she's here, I wouldn't change her colour for anything! She's such a rich, red shade of bay, and in summer she gleams!

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
She's ALWAYS been the smartest bogoff I've ever seen. You fell on your feet with that one! If you ever part with her, (is that a flying pig I see?) she'll be worth a serious amount of money.

Reactions: JJS

deb_l222

Visit site
She is indeed a very lovely BOGOF and where did two years go????

Do you know what I really, really love about these pictures and you can call me a sentimental old fool if you like but I love the fact she's still with mum :)

JJS

Visit site
Do you know what I really, really love about these pictures and you can call me a sentimental old fool if you like but I love the fact she's still with mum :)

Well I must be sentimental too then. She's had periods away from her mum, just to make sure they can be taken away from each other without any issues, but they're always happiest when they're together. They have such a beautiful bond, and Mary still very much acts like her mum and goes out of her way to look after her. It's very rare to arrive at the field and find them more than a couple of feet from each other, and it always makes my heart happy when Mary makes that special little whickering noise to call Flower to her side.

Are you going to get her out showing inhand?

I don't think so. I've never shown before, and we don't have any transport, so I wouldn't know where to start!

J&S

Visit site
She is a very nicely put together little horse! Same lovely red/bay, almost foxy, as our littler pony.