I miss having a horse... Even in this weather!

Miss West Sussex

Visit site
So it may be galeforce winds and hailstone outside. It may be flooding the pavements and causing general chaos... Yet despite this weather, i really miss having a horse.

Im feeling rather sorry for myself. Ive had a cr@p day and would love nothing more than grooming my neddie and rugging him up warm for the night. I miss having a horse to talk to, moan to and pour my heart out too.

I love how a horse can instantly cheer me up. I cant think of anything else that makes me smile as much as horses do.

So if anybody in the W/Sussex area has a soggy horse outside that needs bringing in... I nominate myself! The rain and wind doesnt make a difference to me, i'd just like a thick mane to cry in to!!

Sob-post over with now!

mytwofriends

Visit site
Isn't it incredible what a hold these four legged beasties have over us?

Even when it's lashing down outside and blowing a hooley, or when my day has been vile, a few moments with my boy is all I need to make everything feel better. Riding is just the icing on the cake.

So I sympathise with you and hope you're able to find a horse to take care of somehow ... :)

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
So it may be galeforce winds and hailstone outside. It may be flooding the pavements and causing general chaos... Yet despite this weather, i really miss having a horse.

Im feeling rather sorry for myself. Ive had a cr@p day and would love nothing more than grooming my neddie and rugging him up warm for the night. I miss having a horse to talk to, moan to and pour my heart out too.

I love how a horse can instantly cheer me up. I cant think of anything else that makes me smile as much as horses do.

So if anybody in the W/Sussex area has a soggy horse outside that needs bringing in... I nominate myself! The rain and wind doesnt make a difference to me, i'd just like a thick mane to cry in to!!

Sob-post over with now!

Have mine please!!!! What is your address?????????

Miss West Sussex

Visit site
Im in Burgess Hill in West Sussex. Tallyho, i shall PM you my full address so you can ship your Neddie to me :D I'll be waiting!!

I miss riding as well, spesh hacking out. But i equally miss just spending time with them.

I hate being a student, i miss having a 4-legged friend :(

Miss West Sussex

Visit site
Unfortunetly yes :( Im not having the best time at the moment, my car was written off 2 months ago and im still waiting for my insurance to come through. Until then.. Im having to car-share with my Mum (which is a nightmare i can tell you!)

NWalker

Visit site
Well if the car situation changes let me know. My daughter is away at school and I am looking for somebody to rider her lovely horse.