I need a farrier please - preferably an ugly one with morals.

Starzaan

Visit site
So, my farrier is a raging t w a t of the highest order, and also a rat.

He may be beautiful, he may be capable of making me the happiest creature on the planet, but the fact remains - he's a rat.

I want to use his lovely housemate, but annoyingly I have more of a heart than he does, so don't want to hurt him like that. Sooo.... numbers please!

I require a kind, patient, normal farrier in Gloucestershire. One that has all the attributes of my current farrier -
reliable
bloody good at his job
not ridiculously expensive
kind and patient with the horses

HOWEVER - this time I want an ugly farrier. Or at least one that isn't so beautiful he makes my eyes hurt.

I would also like it if he could go a week without making me cry. That would be tip top.

Thank yooouuu! Snogs all round.

Starzaan

Visit site
PS - I promise not to fall for this one and whack out the welly dance at every given opportunity.

I also promise to have better taste in men from now on.

spacefaer

Visit site
Bernie Tidmarsh - fab farrier, lovely man

My farrier goes to clients in Birdlip - might go as far as you if you ask him nicely - good farrier, lovely girlfriend so he's safe to use :)

Andrew Poynton - was the farrier at Talland when I was there
Dave Dawson - works for Andrew

PM me for numbers :)

TheEquineOak

Visit site
I could borrow you our scragly surfer farrier... but I'm not entirely convinced you wouldn't fall for him! He's a bit of a cutie :)

PS I'm trying to train Arnie to share his haylage with me :D

Horseyscot

Visit site
I fancy my farrier (don't tell OH ;) ) but you probably wouldn't as he'd be too old for you (and he's mine:mad: ) however, he lives far to far away from you I'm afraid:(

xx

Cop-Pop

Visit site
I can give you the number of one who is nice to look at, very sweet but unavailable? Well, I don't fancy him at all but everyone else tells me how good lookng he is lol

Allover

Visit site
As long as said lady farrier ´was not a Nigella looky likey then there should be no wellies and whelks!!! :D

mcnaughty

Visit site
Why on earth do you want an ugly farrier - mine is gorgeous and quite frankly the highlight of every 7 weeks!

I have however learnt some self control - nothing wrong with looking....

Jeska

Visit site
I feel your pain! I too am in love with my farrier!

He is very sadly taken but that doesnt stop me staring at him like some crazy woman!!

Sparkles

Visit site
At least there's no 'What if's' and mourning over liking him/not knowing now though! As long as you had a vaguely nice time haha. :p

Find a nice vet instead. That outdoes a farrier anyday :)

wilkinson1

Visit site
Mick mccormick, based in daglingworth, nr ciren - just about the best farrier in glos by a million miles (and I have been through every single farrier round these parts ;) x

rosie fronfelen

Visit site
Bernie Tidmarsh - fab farrier, lovely man

My farrier goes to clients in Birdlip - might go as far as you if you ask him nicely - good farrier, lovely girlfriend so he's safe to use :)

Andrew Poynton - was the farrier at Talland when I was there
Dave Dawson - works for Andrew

PM me for numbers :)

i second Bernie Tidmarsh,went to his wedding and he is a brill. farrier- now near Malmesbury.