I need a horse box!

stacey_lou

Visit site
Decided I need a 3.5 ton horse box i can drive myself, so annopying not being able to take myself anywhere becuase its so expensive and such a long drive from me to go and collect a box for hire.

Do people loan theirs out on like part loan like we do with horses? perhaps a share?

JackDaniels1

Visit site
Decided I need a 3.5 ton horse box i can drive myself, so annopying not being able to take myself anywhere becuase its so expensive and such a long drive from me to go and collect a box for hire.

Do people loan theirs out on like part loan like we do with horses? perhaps a share?

I'm looking for exactly the same thing as you - unfortunately i'm no where near you!!

louiselowe

Visit site
Snap with that although i have made sure im now on a yard with indoor schools etc and throws shows so will only be once i get doing more with Joe next year that i will need transport supose id better get saving

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
I've known people to jointly buy & also loan however I've rarely known it to work well. There are always fall outs over someone is monopolising the use of the vehicle, books every weekend & the other doesn't get a look in. Also issues over one party never replacing the fuel or cleans it out etc or leaves the vehicle with a mechanical problem & doesn't mention it.

stacey_lou

Visit site
Thats such a shame, I wish i could afford to compete every weekend only really wanting a couple of eves and a weekend in a month tbf. Would be lovely to joint own although hoping i get my promotion and this may be an option.

wench

Visit site
Not worth the hassle. You could try googling the website that has people's own boxes for hire, can be a bit cheaper than hiring from a company

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Not worth the hassle. You could try googling the website that has people's own boxes for hire, can be a bit cheaper than hiring from a company

This ^^ I lent mine to a couple of friends and all I expected in return was it came back clean and a 'bit more fuel' than they started with. They used it for most of the summer as my horse was off work, last time they bought it back it had no fuel in it as "the garage was shut" Sorry, I didn't realise there was only one petrol station in the whole of Milton Keynes. Also smashed a bit of the internal locker and said try would repair it. They haven't and they don't use my lorry anymore.

Brimmers

Visit site
Me too =(

Actually no wait, I need my own personal ferry too. I live on the Isle of Wight. We are the proud owners of one cross country course and one BSJA arena.

Any trips to the mainland instantly adds about 2hours to the trip and £££'s to the cost