I need some famous HHO vibes for my horsey

BobbyMondeo

Visit site
I got a call from my YO last night at about 11:30 saying that Robbie had collic, she had called the vet and they would be as quick as they could.

Now as you can imagine I was a big panicky mess and rushed to the yard..i got there and YO was walking him round so i took over he was in a really bad state he was sweating and shaking i seriously thought it was the end for him.

Well the vet came (at about 1am he had annother emergency call out before me) and gave him some pain releif and some other stuff i cant really remember ive been up all night and told me to walk him more then put him back in his stable with a small bed (we only have straw so wanted a nice small amount so he didnt eat it) and small bucket of water. Well he went back in his stable at around 3am when i was sure he had no/less pain and he seemed happy enough. I sat with him all night but now my lovely YO has sent me home to get some sleep and she is going to get me some shavings to bed him on.

Vet is coming back out later to check on him. So hopefully everything is ok, just needs some vibes to help make my porley horsey feel better

Grey_Eventer

Visit site
oh poor you
frown.gif

sounds like you have done a great thing though!
loads of (((((((((((vibes)))))))))) coming both of your way!
x

vetsbestfriend

Visit site
Hi, hope your horse is o.k. today and that you have managed to get some rest. I have had those horrid horse has got colic phone calls many a time and spent hours walking up and down on concrete yard until vet arrives. It is one of the most horrible things that can happen to a horse. Lucky your yard owner checked on him last night and found the problem and what a caring mum you are to have stayed with him all night. XX

Hugs and vibes for you both.

Ellies_mum2

Visit site
<<<<vibes>>>> for Robbie

(((hugs))) for you too

Have seen a friends much loved horse in this state recently so I know how scary it is