Getting better ...

More horse .....

Random beautiful boy ....

Couple of weeks ago ...
Not me riding ... obviously ...

And us the other day..... Love my boy :D

Antw23uk

Visit site
Thanks :eek: He really has fallen on his feet, we both have because life with him is pretty amazing :D

The last pic we are up on the Quainton Hills outside Aylesbury which has amazing hacking and he loves just standing there taking it all in, he must enjoy the views as much as me?

He was brought for long distance flat racing, didn't make the grade so went to a lady for retraining (we are now in contact which is great) and then sold to a guy locally for hunting and hacking out his youngsters. Sadly the guy had a life changing accident so all his horses had to be sold which is when I got him (in a rather dirty dishevelled state but he was looked after so no neglect!)

He is a really happy chap and more of a kick along than a pull back. He is only 7yr and just loves a fuss and would stand to be groomed all day :D He finds schooling difficult but apparently he won his first dressage comp so with a new school going in at the yard as we speak we can progress this more :D

kezz86

Visit site
Thanks :eek: He really has fallen on his feet, we both have because life with him is pretty amazing :D

The last pic we are up on the Quainton Hills outside Aylesbury which has amazing hacking and he loves just standing there taking it all in, he must enjoy the views as much as me?

He was brought for long distance flat racing, didn't make the grade so went to a lady for retraining (we are now in contact which is great) and then sold to a guy locally for hunting and hacking out his youngsters. Sadly the guy had a life changing accident so all his horses had to be sold which is when I got him (in a rather dirty dishevelled state but he was looked after so no neglect!)

He is a really happy chap and more of a kick along than a pull back. He is only 7yr and just loves a fuss and would stand to be groomed all day :D He finds schooling difficult but apparently he won his first dressage comp so with a new school going in at the yard as we speak we can progress this more :D

He is looks lovely now.

He's very lucky you found him!