I think accidental but interesting technique either way!

Annagain

Visit site
Ha ha. My old pony used to roll under electric fence (until we added a 2nd strand) but that's doing it in style! I suppose the only way to know if it's deliberate is if he does it again!

Orca

Visit site
Houdini!

My new pony escaped yesterday. First time in her new field at her new livery! Nothing as elegant as this though. She walked straight under the top electric line and through the bottom one (and came to find me - phew!).

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
I went down to our stables this morning to find my boy grazing the nice grass around the stables. My sister and mum who put them in must have forgotten his kickover bolt! Still it meant his stable was pristine so saved some time there, every cloud!

fatpiggy

Visit site
Eek, funny but could have been disasterous if the horse hadn't slid so far through. I knew a PB Shetland who would roll under the bottom strand of the wire fence to escape. You wouldn't have believed it if you didn't see it for yourself.

fatpiggy

Visit site
I went down to our stables this morning to find my boy grazing the nice grass around the stables. My sister and mum who put them in must have forgotten his kickover bolt! Still it meant his stable was pristine so saved some time there, every cloud!

Always put the kick bolt on first! If the horse tries to barge with the top bolt done up it can get its front legs through the door at the bottom with interestingly painful and expensive consequences.

Feival

Visit site
My foal (at the time) accidently rolled under the fence into the stallion field!! It turned out the stallion loved him and was very gentle, so foalie face went daily visiting ��