I think I am ill?

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
I tried so hard to buy things last week, I really did. I had wrecked my hoof pick trying to lever off a shoe (finally filed down the nail heads so it was a piece of cake). I went to get a new one and couldn't buy anything else, because the horse has absolutely everything he could possibly need!

Fiona

Visit site
I'm suffering from this too :( Have obviously had horses too long.

The grey mare has had two new turnout rugs due to her 7 plus years old ones falling apart, and thats it....

Not sure that a trip to Bramham or Burghley wdnt cure me though lol..

Fiona

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
I think i have this there is a rather nice saddle cloth in the saddlery near me and I keep managing to resist I even didn't go to hickstead this year where I usually have a massive spree 😮

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
I am also suffering from this. I need to buy some things (mainly replacing my 'borrowed' buckets) and I've just not had any desire to go to the tack shop.

southerncomfort

Visit site
I've even started patching up rugs rather than using the tiniest excuse to buy a new one. Have found the cause of my problems though. It's called Gottomanyflippinhorses Syndrome!

FfionWinnie

Visit site
Shires rugs are usually good quality for the money. They have sold out in a lot of places, took me ages to track mine down!

I got lucky then. 60 quid inc delivery for a combo neck (she's hogged so always needs a neck). If it does the wicking thing I will be laughing as the bucas is £270!

Does it fit your cob well? I got a 6ft3 as that what she has in a Rambo