Pictures I think it's time to go barefoot...what do you think of these feet?

Chippers1

Visit site
If anyone is still looking at this...
The top photo is a still from a video taken on the 18th, the bottom is a still from a video taken yesterday... I think that's an improvement in landing isn't it? I need to try and get some better videos to keep track!
IMG_20200522_232920.jpg

Chippers1

Visit site
I will do next time, just me walking him down the lane I only grabbed a few seconds of video before cars came along ?

Chippers1

Visit site
In case anyone is still interested, this is 6 weeks in - I've heard that this is when they start 'feeling' their feet but he seems to be ok! The right foot is landing better than the left but they're both getting there :)
Screenshot_20200618-214548_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200618-214628_Gallery.jpg

I've been very lucky and he fits into my old pony's cavallos so I've been putting them on for longer hacks and doing some shorter ones closer to his field. If I ride in the field I don't have them on and he copes fine :)

Also a little video of walking down the stony path. For the first time he didn't pull me to the edge of the path so I'm pleased with that! His toes look a little long but it's because the sides have broken away where the nail holes were.

Excuse the dirty rug, he loves a mud roll! It's gone in the wash now.

Seems like he's doing well so far :)