I want to compete on Sunday but

Ahrena

Visit site
I feel mean xD

Cos she's been out the last 3 weeks, and she's going out in 2 weeks time. [so would make it 5 weeks in a row[

But thing is, if I go out on Sunday I might be able to get a double clear I need for qualify for a champs before winter comes - only centre near me that does the Qs, but I HATE the indoor there, its a really nasty surface and Lacey has actually gone onto her side the last time we went there, but this is a summer show so will be on the grass.

I used to compete her every weekend but she wasn't very consistent and I dunno if it was because she's generally improved now, or because I'm not competing her week in, week out atm, and I'm worried she'll go stale.

She's defo not doing anything on the 14th September as taking Willow hunting (woo) but I dunno. She really enjoys going out, but I'm a bit of a worrier.

PnO

Visit site
The more i compete my horse the better he is, but i do lots of varied competitions, i do showjumping, dressage, xc and showing so he never knows whats coming next!
I've got competitions for the next 6 - 8 weeks every weekend but he had last weekend off and like i say there doing varied stuff, and lessons in the week but we also do alot of hacking to give him chill-out time! If she's fit enough then it shouldn't be a problem, just give her chill-out time in the week

x