I was just wondering.......

ThomasTank

Visit site
if it is true that lots of horsey people work in the caring profession. what do you do for a living ??
I do care in the community and lots of my friends with horses do the same.

Bex7

Visit site
Nope no caring for me
smile.gif

I work in IT as a Buyer

tremorfa

Visit site
I am secretary of local RDA, also a helper in my local RDA, a volunteer in my community village shop and , when I was at work, was a Residential Social Worker. So, it seems to be true!

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
I retired early & drive a van part time delivering school dinners to country junior schools. Daughter, who does most of the riding, works with adults with learning difficulties...... I suppose we both care.
smile.gif

ginniebee

Visit site
You could be on to a good theory here Thomastank, I do community care and there are four other of us girls with horses, we had a chat about this a while back and we came to the conclusion that it was the flexible hours, oh!!! and the fact that you can sneak off in between calls to see to your horse!!!!

anniedoherty

www.boxtreegallery.co.uk
I run a big online shop and I get loads of e mails thanking me for my customer care. I do pride myself on sorting out any problems quickly and efficiently as I try to treat my customers how I would like to be treated myself so I suppose I do care in one sense of the word?

Kelly1982

Visit site
Nope boring admin but i did always want to be an RSPCA inspector until i realised i would have to move away from home to go college and i bottled it.