I went and bought some pigs ears....

Keltic

Visit site
OMG they look like ears!!lol
blush.gif
not sure what i was expecting tbh. After reading a post recently and everyone went on about them i thought Daisy might like them, i got her a pack of 2 and so far she has turned her nose up at them? They did do some other ones that wer pig skin one side and chicken the other, perhaps she would like them?? Did your dogs eat them straightaway?

mattilda

Visit site
Yep mine lurve them. They are worse when you can see the tattooed number and the split where they pulled the tag out. Poor piggies!!

amandathepanda

Visit site
Muppet can't get enough of them! He can get through them in a matter of a couple of minutes
blush.gif
or at least he does with the ones he doesn't bury in the sofa/under the tv/in the firepalce
blush.gif

_Acolyte_

Visit site
Both of mine adore them, although Islay takes longer to eat one cos she has fewer teeth
grin.gif
Flick finishes hers in about 2 minutes flat
crazy.gif

Interestingly I tried Flick on beef and tripe today - and she turned her nose up at it
shocked.gif
She carefully picked out all the all-in-one and left the rest, so Islay had to eat it for her
grin.gif
She is the first dog I have ever found who doesnt like tripe
confused.gif

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
Never had one that hesitated for long with a real pig ear
a015.gif
. And then we're talking hesitating for a second or two maximum, just checking so the others already eat theirs and they can't get theirs instead (or also?).

from Sweden.
smile.gif

TarrSteps

Visit site
I got deer's ears this year. The fellow selling them claimed they last "3x's longer". Can't say to the statistic but given the cow's ears disappear in about ten minutes and these can last an hour, I'd say they're a better deal. And no tattoos.
smile.gif