I went SJ! (pic)

Firewell

Visit site
I took my girlie showjumping the other day for the first time in 6 months. It was also the first time outside for a yr.

I was absolutly dying of nerves but I did it, I decided to go for it in the jump off too and we came third!

Ive been very paranoid recently that shes too good for me and that im wasting her with my low level comps. Ive seriously thought about selling her, getting a dobbin and not competeing at all.

I did this show though and she is such a good time girl, shes bold and always up for a laugh. She made me feel so happy, she always tries her best with a big smile on her face.

After our old boy was PTS last week, ive decided to cherish every moment with her and if I have as much fun with her as I had with Herbie, shes not being wasted but fufilling her life very well I think!

Also I want to say Thank you to the people on here that recommended a saddle company saddle. She loves it so much and is so comfortable in it.

Piccies! (taken by my dad) :-

n503675209_1528714_9923.jpg

n503675209_1528715_261.jpg

n503675209_1528716_593.jpg
n503675209_1528710_8619.jpg

n503675209_1528712_9276.jpg

I did try and put these pictures in the picture gallery but they wouldnt work
frown.gif

RachelFerd

www.facebook.com
well done - she looks like she's flying in the first picture!

ps. I was actually at that show I think (weekend before last, right?) stuck to the clear round ring though as I was completely skint
blush.gif

Firewell

Visit site
Thank you!
smile.gif

I am going to try and go out again in a couple of weeks before my confidence starts to waiver again
smile.gif

Yes first pic she is flying, that was the jump off, I was very impressed with my dad for getting such a good action shot!
The show was at great bookham, first time ive been there but I thought it was lovely. They had a clear round so im pretty sure it was the same show.

Autumn Rose I love your newbie, my friend has a horse the spitting image of him and he wins wherever he goes. Good luck with your boy
smile.gif
With regards to Vay I think she decides to keep me rather than the other way round lol!