I went to Hickstead and I got ....

ruscara

Visit site
A pair of Jodhs for a tenner, a Stubben Trevira girth for £20 and a FREE fleece rug from Horse and Hound (I took out a subscription for Horse mag - which I buy anyway - and they gave me a beautiful fleece rug!)
I had the most yummy strawberries and marshmallows with hot chocolate sauce.
And we watched the Eventers v the Showjumpers. Here is Pippa Funnell at the Horse and Hound Bounce:

P7270647.jpg

And I met the most wonderful llama:

P7270644.jpg

It thundered and rained whilst I was in the Horse and Hound place getting my fleece but otherwise was sunny. I love going to Hickstead!
smile.gif

Hattikins

Visit site
it was fab today wasnt it!!!! pretty hot but really good. i got strawberries and chocolate stuff-REALLY SCRUMMY
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

the eventers grand prix was fab
tongue.gif
wink.gif
grin.gif
and also bought a new bridle for my younster for comp use only but i know i will end up using it everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tongue.gif

Rachel_M

Visit site
I wanted to go down, last minute kind of thing but all the local accomadation is booked, boo! As I am travelling from NW not chance to do a return journey..........I wish the boss had let me have the time off sooner.....bah humbug!lol.
tongue.gif

Are you there any other days?

lisaward

Visit site
a young girl i taught to ride is sj'ing there she came 4th in both her classes.
i'd better add that i taught her 6 years ago and plenty of better sjs have taught her since,to get her where she is today .
last week she was jumping 1.40m YUCK !!!!

JessPickle

Visit site
I met that llama, I went as well, couldnt believe how the weather changed and people were still riding in that heavy rain

Tia

Visit site
Sounds like you had a lot of fun spoiling yourself....and why not!!

Do you have the little squares of cheesecake smothered in dark chocolate over there? Just mouthwatering with strawberries!!
smile.gif