I won a prize! :D :D :D :D

Shazzababs

Visit site
Really excited, got a call from Kate at 'Manage My Horse' last night to say that I won the Equilibrium Massage Pad give away. I never win anything, and I can't wait for the parcel to come. I only ever get baby stuff in the post at the moment, so to get something horsey will be ace.

BTW thanks to the person on here who pointed her in my direction, apparently she had been trying to get hold of me for a while.

Anyway Kate says that the Xmas give aways on the site are going to be really special...so we best all look out for those.

Suzie86

Visit site
after the last post on whos won what i entered the lottery, the euromillions, plus 2 horsey ones to win a lorry!!

I feel quite cheated that i dont seem to have won anything :(

Congrats on yours what a great prize :)

catymmh

www.manage-my-horse.com
ha ha i did indeed look for you on here :) and I am sooo excited because I have secured a week's holiday for 2 at Hippikos and this is one very very special place indeed. Learning intensively on the most amazing schoolmasters (dressage and/or show jumping) in Portugal. I have blogged about the place as it is absolutely fantastic. I learnt more in one week (3 lessons a day) than I had in years so to get a holiday for my members as the top prize I am overjoyed!! My other 11 gifts are amazing and will be up on site mid-November :) Just love giving prizes away!! :)

and another massage pad, ariat boots, mark todd rugs (2) and coolex exercise sheets (x2) up for grabs Nov 1st!

ponyclubnicole

Visit site
Just looked up Hippikos, that is a cracking prize Kate how did you manage that one, i want a massage rug this month please have hjust entered :) :) :) :)please pretty please ponio wouold love one too :) :) :)