Pictures I won a prize...!!!!!

SatansLittleHelper

Visit site
I literally never win anything so when I entered a Facebook competition I did NOT expect to win...but I did and got a matchy set..!!!!
I generally can't afford to buy all of the really nice stuff I like for the boys (we are on a VERY tight budget due to my disabilities) so winning this was a real boost for me ??
Then...as a surprise, my friend bought me the matchy set I have been coveting for AGES...Scooby Doo ?? I might be a little obsessed with Great Danes ??
Can't wait to try them on the boys ❤❤
Screenshot_20210508-003524_Facebook_resize_20.jpgFB_IMG_1620430485197_resize_33.jpg

PurBee

Visit site
Thats very flashy matchy, cant wait to see pics!
I adore scooby doo too!

The last time i won something was when i was 6 and was in a ‘blow the biggest bubblegum bubble’ competition....the gum ended up stuck to my face and although the prize was a huge fake £1 note...i was ecstatic just to win and relate to the surprised chuffed feeling you’re basking in, especially with you winning a decent prize! ?

Jeni the dragon

Visit site
What a lovely prize! And a great present!

A couple of years ago I won a safety set on Twitter! A body protector and hat, steel toe cap boots, sprenger irons and an o-sh*t strap! Eventer got the hat and BP and irons. Was really blown away by it!