I would really appreciate everyones help

Cortez

Tough but Fair
Visit site
Done, but I'm not using my RL name & address. I make clothes for a living (amongst other things), and have made my riding jackets for years.

rachelb_07

New User
Visit site
Thabk you to everyone who helped, i really appreciate it :) just to clarify, i didnt mean to come across as invasive, but just needed to know the age and area of responders for analysing (best areas to 'sell' product etc) but thank you all very much.

Kat

Visit site
Thabk you to everyone who helped, i really appreciate it :) just to clarify, i didnt mean to come across as invasive, but just needed to know the age and area of responders for analysing (best areas to 'sell' product etc) but thank you all very much.

In that case why not ask for age by category so tick under 20, 20-30 etc and for people to select their region or county?

little_critter

Visit site
In that case why not ask for age by category so tick under 20, 20-30 etc and for people to select their region or county?

I would hope things have changed a bit but 20(!) years ago when I did GCSE textiles I had to do a survey but wasn't given any advice or tuition on how to put one together. I just asked my friends, so good for you for asking a wider audience.
Would love to see what the finished item looks like.