Ice Vibe Boots - any reviews?

mrussell

Visit site
We have a pair (thanks to Coltsfoot Equestrian) and they are brilliant. Wouldnt go out competing without them and they were an essential bit of kit for a horse with a splint. Easy to use and easy to store. Cant recommend them enough.

ElleJS

Visit site
They're great! And have many uses! I use mine to warm up my horses legs before the xc on a 3day and obviously use the ice packs after. Also use them now in the winter to help circulation when they're in a bit more often.

oldywoldy

Visit site
Very impressed with them. We have a game ready equine ice compression machine which is fantastic but the ice vibe are rather more user friendly and impressed with results. Have used on a serious anular ligament and a fracture with a lot of heat and swelling and it leaves the leg good and cold following the 20 mins max treatment. We do a lot of rehab and will also be sending my eventer off with a pair when he goes back to his rider so they can be used on him every time he does a serious piece of work and when required.

amage

Visit site
Very impressed with them. We have a game ready equine ice compression machine which is fantastic but the ice vibe are rather more user friendly and impressed with results. Have used on a serious anular ligament and a fracture with a lot of heat and swelling and it leaves the leg good and cold following the 20 mins max treatment. We do a lot of rehab and will also be sending my eventer off with a pair when he goes back to his rider so they can be used on him every time he does a serious piece of work and when required.

They are really not designed to be used on fractures when vibrating

loobylu

Visit site
They are really not designed to be used on fractures when vibrating

I hope poster was just using them as ice boots but best to point out for others that vibrating/moving tissue over a fracture/suspected fracture is a very bad idea!
I have access to a set but have used them maybe twice? Horse that work the hardest (polo ponies) live out as it has been so muddy all year that legs were only really clean enough pre match when there are too many to do to be faffing about. Would however use them on eventers with say 5 on a lorry!