ID bridle photos?

ponies4ever

Visit site
Hiya Im far too eager about the possibility of new horse arriving imminently (vetting tomorrow so fingers crossed) and am just window shopping for bridles. Has anyone got any photos of their IDs or IDxs in their bridles as although the potential is very sweet she looks a little bit of a donkey and I can't decide what would suit! Thanks x

AdorableAlice

Visit site
Flat brown leather is all you need on an ID's head. This is just a work bridle, her decent bridle has a much wider noseband.

2ugcac5.jpg

iknowmyvalue

Visit site
Same horse, 3 different bridle styles!
NPiIskt.jpg

EsSlVFb.jpg

gXeLmQP.png

I used to prefer the thinner, raised noseband on him because it makes him look a little more refined, but now am leaning towards a flat one but with a slightly thinner noseband than some (similar size to the one above, unfortunately that was just a borrowed noseband for a showing class!)

FDLady

Visit site
Not the best photos sorry as i dont tend to take pictures unless its like a landmark for me.

Here is her traditional hunter bridle with plaited brow band

r8OA0ix.jpg

Here is a hunter bridle again but with a thinner flat noseband

JcZrV3k.jpg

This is her dressage flash bridle which is the Rhinegold German Leatherwork white lined bridle with swarovski crystal browband

pVKr1Qm.jpg

This should be a better picture of the same bridle

xx8noKV.jpg

Annagain

Visit site
Have a look at English bridles. Lovely quality, good choice of styles and reasonable prices. I have a the flat padded on M - not an ID but looks like one!

ponies4ever

Visit site
thank you all! Horse has passed and we will be picking her up tomorrow!! She comes with a bridle but its a very narrow windsor one so will be replaced asap and Im now torn between the new evoequine ones and english bridles. Any thoughts?

iknowmyvalue

Visit site
thank you all! Horse has passed and we will be picking her up tomorrow!! She comes with a bridle but its a very narrow windsor one so will be replaced asap and Im now torn between the new evoequine ones and english bridles. Any thoughts?

How exciting for you! You must post photos when she arrives! Let me know which bridle you decide to go for, because I'm currently torn between the same 2 brands....

Keith_Beef

Novice equestrian, accomplished equichetrian
Visit site
I like the look of the slightly padded brow band and crownpiece on an otherwise plain, simple, flat bridle.

There's also Kate Negus, a brand I discovered when doing a bit of thread archaeology on the forum (thread about the point or not of a throatlash).