ID stallion 'Simply The Best' offspring

YasandCrystal

Visit site
I have a 4 year old filly sired by this stallion. Does anyone else have any of his offspring? I would love to hear about them please.

Simsar

Visit site
Holiday on here used to stand him but I am not sure whether she still comes on here try pming her?

emlybob

Visit site
She does still stand him. I have let her know this thread is here so I am sure she will respond

YasandCrystal

Visit site
Oh wow great holiday that you own him Here is my 4 year old - I have only just got her. She is unbroken as yet - 4 years old. She stands around 15.1hh now - I am hoping she will still grow, although she is not croup high.

Last edited:

Simsar

Visit site
Sorry P, hadn't heard much about him from you on here or fb for a while and assumed (wrongly) that he wasn't with you anymore. :)

Rollin

Visit site
YasandCrystal - she is a beauty, congratulations on your purchase. You must compare notes with Weasel on Horse Breeders Forum.

holiday

www.bathleyhillfarmlivery.com
She looks super, what mare is she out of and who bred her? She would be eligible for our stud awards as by Ted - any by our stallions or bred by us are eligible - http://www.bathleyhillfarmlivery.com/studaward.htm

No worries Simsar, i dont come on here often now as just run out of time with the yard and of course little Millie. Ted isnt in work at present but is still with us as a long term resident :)