Ideal saddles

CAZ123

Visit site
I was in my local tack shop today and saw a secound hand saddle for sale paper tag on it said Ideal Jessicca, How can i tell its def this make as i heard that Ideal saddles are brill but on the saddle the metal badge says The crown saddlery walsall. and i really wanted an Ideal saddle but not sure if this is really one????

RachelB

Visit site
I know Ideal make a saddle called the Ideal Crown, so I assume Crown Saddlery are their makers? They are fab though, I really want one (or two!)

lizzie_liz

Visit site
Many saddlers do put their own badges on their saddles, i bought a 2nd ideal jessica from an eventer and it had the R&R country badge on it but my saddler (CH Brown) put the ideal badges on for me.

Cullohill

photobucket.com
'Crown' is a badge originally used for exporting, it was like a brand but some retailers over here wanted to use this badge/brand as a premium product.

Has it got Crown nails, green with a gold crown?? It def sounds like an Ideal saddle to me.

(i work for Ideal)

jxd

Visit site
I've also got an Ideal Jessica with a different badge - it came with a previous horse but I kept a hold of it when she was sold. Really nice saddle
smile.gif