Idiot of the week!!

maisie06

Visit site
So, just got back from an errand. Driving down a small country lane and there's often pedestrains and dog walkers down there so I drive pretty slowly anyway, there's a bloke in front of me with a little terrier type on a flexi, dog all over the road...bloke gives me the usual "what are you doing here" look despite the fact it's a public highway, I'm used to it so wait for him to reel the dog in as it's all over the road on it's extending string thing,,instead of pressing the button and reeling the dog back in and locking the thing he just lifted his arm higher and higher!! I mean WTF was he thinking, unless his arms are 5mtrs long he didn't have a hope in hell....I just shook my head at him in the end and I think he realised what a prat he was because he didn't look at me as he scuttled off!!!

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
That must've been frustrating. I actually think flexi leads fills a purpose, and have used one occasionally during some of my dog owning years myself. But as usual, an aid isn't smarter than the person using it, and it's the ones misusing them who ruins it for others.

I suppose the only positive thing with your encounter today, is that you neither ran over the dog, nor had the misfortune of seeing someone else run over the dog.