Idiot!

Happy Horse

community.webshots.com
This morning I passed a man in his 20s riding a large (17hh) TBish horse along the main road towards West Wittering Beach at around 9.30am when the traffic was heavy with no hat on and bareback. Muppet!

CastleMouse

Visit site
What a complete and utter idiot!
mad.gif

Puppy

Visit site
What a div!! Clearly just trying to pose!

There a bloke who rides around in the next village from me, on a big TB, never signals where he's going, never checks what the traffics doing and never thanks anyone!!

Ignorant fool!!
mad.gif

burtie

Visit site
Aside form being a total idiot hes was obviously making up for lacking in other areas, no way he could ride a TB type bareback otherwise!!
blush.gif
shocked.gif
tongue.gif

Puppy

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Aside form being a total idiot hes was obviously making up for lacking in other areas, no way he could ride a TB type bareback otherwise!!
blush.gif
shocked.gif
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

PMSL @ Bertie
grin.gif

Happy Horse

community.webshots.com
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

PMSL! I have to admit the thought crossed my mind...it looked pretty boney!

becca_chick

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OH WOW thats too funny!!!

Lobelia_Overhill

www.mymiscellanyhome.net
Years ago I helped out when the riding school I went to took some tourists out for a hack... the owner of the place asked how much riding experience they'd had but didn't watch any of them ride before we went out on the road - he asked me to walk at the back to keep an eye on them, while he led the way. They all seemed to be managing OK, but I kept a close eye on one fella [who spent more time admiring the view and looked like he was going to rubber neck till he fell off] - to my horror kicked his feet out of the stirrups, and lit up a cigarette and started smoking it! WTF?!?