Idiots and things

Nigel

Visit site
Hi ALL,

Did anybody notice the rubbish from somebody calling himself Exmoor_loves_blair, you could hardly miss it. However it is testimony to the fact they completely lost the argument and are forced to add silly immature little quips.

It all started years before the Burns report when they could rely on hearsay, half truths and very dodgy reports they called scientific. This rubbish actually started to become fact from years back and had conned most people into believing hunting was wrong including the bigots on the Labour back benches who were only to pleased to lap up the drivel. So convinced where they in there argument, during the Burns inquiry and the fact more people were going online they had debating forums on there websites, lets teach the hunters a lesson. Then the findings of the inquiry came out, so blinded were they by there ignorance they did not realize most of the hearsay, half truths and dodgy science they had been propagating for years had been dismissed. Now they had the Burns report, cherry picking and being highly selective they thought they had a good argument, however as the entire content was used against them they realized over time they were losing. One by one the forums on their website shut up shop, it actually became an advert for pro hunters on the findings of the report. Lets face it you cannot claim hunting seriously compromises the welfare of the fox without being aware that all forms of fox control have difficulties with welfare and shooting can have serious adverse welfare implications…..etc. So we are left with idiots making quips and running, and bigger idiots like the IFAW, LACS, RSPCA cherry picking the Burns report and coming up with [****] reports they don`t have to defend.

Cheers and chuckles

Nigel

Nigel

Visit site
Hi

Me and the good lady like to party, work all week come Friday and Saturday I go for it.

Cheers

Nigel

Nigel

Visit site
Hi,

Sorry I forgot to add some detail to my last post,

“are forced to add silly immature little quips.”

Redthing then adds the quip,

Yawn.. bye..

See what I mean, no balls can`t debate, lost the argument. Complete prat.

Cheers

Nigel