If anyone is after riding tights

Afon_34

Visit site
The photos they use are a bit odd lol!
What’s the phone pocket like? Secure enough for today’s modern massive phones ?

Green Bean

Visit site
I am also interested in fit. My legs are probably a 14, but waist is bigger. This usually means I end up with baggy legs or a middle that’s cut in half?. So quite keen about how stretchy the waist is

scats

Visit site
The photos they use are a bit odd lol!
What’s the phone pocket like? Secure enough for today’s modern massive phones ?

I have an iPhone XR and it fits into the pocket fine and feels safe in there.

Sizing- I’m a size 10 and went for a medium and glad I got that rather than small. Though they are obviously stretchy, I think the small would have been a bit tight for me.

Goldenstar

Visit site
I have just ordered a pair as I needed some .
Thank you for posting .
I went up a size as I have to get a knee brace under them .

Goldenstar

Visit site
I used them today for the first time .
Really really nice much more windproof than my others ( noble outfitters ) and warm without being too thick will be great for bad weather when you need to use overtrousers .
Comfy waistband and a good pocket for the phone .
Came in a box which would wrap nicely for Christmas .
Good value for money .

Tash88

Visit site
Oooh thanks - I got caught on barbed wire and ripped several large holes in my Mark Todd ones this morning out hacking - luckily my horse is fine and that's all that matters but I'll need to replace them, will check those out :)

scats

Visit site
I used them today for the first time .
Really really nice much more windproof than my others ( noble outfitters ) and warm without being too thick will be great for bad weather when you need to use overtrousers .
Comfy waistband and a good pocket for the phone .
Came in a box which would wrap nicely for Christmas .
Good value for money .

Lovely aren’t they? I was really impressed as I wasn’t expecting much for the price.

jnb

Visit site
Do they have a thick elastic waist or is it like a double thickness fabric?
I love HorzeHoods but had to sell on my Venters from them as the 3" elastic waist aggravated my dodgy hip/back :(
Luckily, they now make the Contraflex legging which has the double thickness fabric so I'm OK with them, they're £20 more than the Pepperell ones though so interested in what the waist is like?

scats

Visit site
I love HorzeHoods but had to sell on my Venters from them as the 3" elastic waist aggravated my dodgy hip/back :(
Luckily, they now make the Contraflex legging which has the double thickness fabric so I'm OK with them, they're £20 more than the Pepperell ones though so interested in what the waist is like?

I’ll have a look for you x

scats

Visit site

It’s like a spongy material at the waistband.

Reactions: jnb

Roxylola

Visit site
Double thickness with a deep band of elastic inside.
The fabric is thinner and stretchier than the noble soft shell ones I have but they still feel like theyll be warm. However the ankle hem doesnt stretch at all, fortunately the legs are long enough for me to wear them over my heel. I think the stitching will give way eventually though

Pippity

Visit site
Mine arrived this morning and I'm wearing them atm. Fit-wise, they're more comfortable for me than the Noble. They're much thinner in the leg, where the Noble are a bit flappy around my calves. However, I do prefer the Noble phone pocket because it has the little flap over the top that reassures me the phone's less likely to fall out! However, the phone pocket's big enough for my LG G7 in its very sturdy case, where a lot of pockets won't take it.

The bum is definitely sticky! I sat down on my work chair, tried to adjust my position, and found I was glued to the spot!

holeymoley

Visit site
I think I bought these elsewhere, they have no writing on them though and only cost about £22. Very sticky, you will squeak your way out your car if you have leather seats!

Rumtytum

Have Marmite, will travel
Visit site
I’m
Mine arrived this morning and I'm wearing them atm. Fit-wise, they're more comfortable for me than the Noble. They're much thinner in the leg, where the Noble are a bit flappy around my calves. However, I do prefer the Noble phone pocket because it has the little flap over the top that reassures me the phone's less likely to fall out! However, the phone pocket's big enough for my LG G7 in its very sturdy case, where a lot of pockets won't take it.

The bum is definitely sticky! I sat down on my work chair, tried to adjust my position, and found I was glued to the spot!
I’m having a pair of olive non s-b (so won’t be glued to any seats ?) for Christmas. How is the sizing? I’d normally order an 8.

Branna

Visit site
I considered these but messaged them to see if they have a gusseted crotch and the answer was no... are they comfortable enough for hours in the saddle? Bought a cheaper pair previously which are fine for a quick ride but the seam is uncomfortable after a time, whereas my Noble ones are gusseted crotch and better for long rides.

tatty_v

Visit site
I was eyeing these up but they don’t have any left in navy ☹️ Anyone got any good recommendations for winter riding tights (navy blue if poss!)

Roxylola

Visit site
I’m

I’m having a pair of olive non s-b (so won’t be glued to any seats ?) for Christmas. How is the sizing? I’d normally order an 8.
I've gone for small, I'm generally about an 8 - 36 or 38 in pikeur - fit is fine apart from the ankle as mentioned earlier but I may have been unlucky (or have chunky feet)
I was eyeing these up but they don’t have any left in navy ☹️ Anyone got any good recommendations for winter riding tights (navy blue if poss!)
Eqcouture are really good, substantial weight fabric for normal ones and she brought out some winter ones. They wash and wear very well

Rumtytum

Have Marmite, will travel
Visit site
I've gone for small, I'm generally about an 8 - 36 or 38 in pikeur - fit is fine apart from the ankle as mentioned earlier but I may have been unlucky (or have chunky feet)

Eqcouture are really good, substantial weight fabric for normal ones and she brought out some winter ones. They wash and wear very well
Thanks! I have stupidly small feet so fingers crossed ?

Kat_Bath

Visit site
I might get totally banned for this but I need to return mine (not long enough for my long legs), black XL (14-16), non-sticky bum, anyone want them for what I bought them for (£27) and I'll cover postage (I'd pay it anyway to send back)? Their shipping is £3.99 which I thought a bit naughty as it comes as a large letter. Granted they do come nicely packed though...

Roxylola

Visit site
Update, the phone pocket is not up to a half mile canter out hacking ? I felt it ping so I stopped and hopped off to retrieve it. Supercob was most disappointed when I clambered back on and continued

tatty_v

Visit site

I’ve gone for a pair of Eqcouture winter ones ??

Splash2310

Visit site
Update, the phone pocket is not up to a half mile canter out hacking ? I felt it ping so I stopped and hopped off to retrieve it. Supercob was most disappointed when I clambered back on and continued

Oh no! This is my worst nightmare, glad you found it.

I have a pair of Mochara Equestrian leggings which are super comfy and have big deep phone pockets. Only issue I’ve had is the quality of the fabric on my first pair frayed/bobbled a bit and I had to request a new pair.

Also put these on my Christmas list, not sure if anyone has tried them? https://gsequestrian.co.uk/products...MI6K3UuPyH7QIVFxkGAB1WCQADEAQYAyABEgJYYfD_BwE