If Foxhunting With Hounds.

hobo

Visit site
Is banned what about hunting with a pack of cats. Today when I turned the horses out the farm cats were waiting down the drive as I turned round the corner a fox was trotting by he took a detour and next thing that happened Sid & Shadow came belting round on the scent of Mr Foxy I just prayed they would not catch him!! They hunted him by scent and sound of the rustling as he went behind the shed.

Anyone seen anything like this?

Alec Swan

Visit site
The only experience of foxes and cats which I have was when I took a small cub home, put him on the kitchen floor, and he immediately scuttled off to hide behind the house cat who didn't seem in the least bit bothered. They almost met as long lost cousins!

Alec.

Equi

Visit site
Is banned what about hunting with a pack of cats. Today when I turned the horses out the farm cats were waiting down the drive as I turned round the corner a fox was trotting by he took a detour and next thing that happened Sid & Shadow came belting round on the scent of Mr Foxy I just prayed they would not catch him!! They hunted him by scent and sound of the rustling as he went behind the shed.

Anyone seen anything like this?

Cats are vicious beasties - they forget they are not actually the size of lions. If one could harness the power of a cat, they would rule the world. Trump has a cat on his head, maybe thats why hes won O_O

Goldenstar

Visit site
Cats are vicious beasties - they forget they are not actually the size of lions. If one could harness the power of a cat, they would rule the world. Trump has a cat on his head, maybe thats why hes won O_O

I think it's a guinea pig not a cat .

Roxylola

Visit site
Pretty sure you are ok with a pair, it's just more than two that is the problem. I only know this much because I had 3 dogs all of which were pretty drivey and I have worried on occasion that I might be in breach of the ban!

Alec Swan

Visit site
Pretty sure you are ok with a pair, it's just more than two that is the problem. I only know this much because I had 3 dogs all of which were pretty drivey and I have worried on occasion that I might be in breach of the ban!

I'm not sure of the Law and to the letter, I should be considering the times that I transgress, but if pairs of dogs were permitted, then we would still be coursing, legally too!

Alec.